Providing professional healthcare, employee assistance programming, and organizational consulting services since 1987
The Pace Consulting Group provides organizations of all types with services designed to enhance employee health and organizational functioning. During the past 25 years of providing quality services, Pace has earned a reputation for being responsive, thorough, competent, and caring in assisting the individuals, families and organizations who utilize our services. Pace is a leader in offering comprehensive counselling services as well as training, development and consulting for organizations of all sizes and across many industries.
Learn more about What We Offer, read our Health Blog, or if you are an existing client please visit the Client Area of our website. If you would like to request service online, simply click the eRequest logo to begin.
- Dementia Patients, Caregivers Can Benefit from GPS Device
- Physical Restraint, Acute Care Drugs Still Part of Treatment in Mental Health Units
- Why Women Live Longer than Men
- Ageism still rampant in health care
- 'Physicians do not take days off' mentality needs culture change
- MERS case confirmed in 2nd traveller in Philippines
- REM Sleep Can Be Critical to Memory Formation in Young Brains
- Recurrent Depression Linked to Smaller Hippocampus
- Statins May Up Aggression in Women, Lower It in Men
- Foodies Seem to Eat Less than Others