Providing professional healthcare, employee assistance programming, and organizational consulting services since 1987
The Pace Consulting Group provides organizations of all types with services designed to enhance employee health and organizational functioning. During the past 25 years of providing quality services, Pace has earned a reputation for being responsive, thorough, competent, and caring in assisting the individuals, families and organizations who utilize our services. Pace is a leader in offering comprehensive counselling services as well as training, development and consulting for organizations of all sizes and across many industries.
Learn more about What We Offer, read our Health Blog, or if you are an existing client please visit the Client Area of our website. If you would like to request service online, simply click the eRequest logo to begin.
- After-School Exercise Can Aid Attention, Cognition in Preteens
- Self-Compassion Trumps Self-Esteem for Body Image
- Caffeine Beats Music for Driving Alertness
- Ebola outbreak: Liberia's health workers face tough choices
- Ebola virus in Liberia creates body recovery dangers
- Ice storm stress affected pregnant women's offspring, study suggests
- Ebola treatment with ZMapp cocktail expected in 2015
- Family doctors advised on prescribing medical marijuana
- UN's Ebola virus HQ opens in Ghana
- Sepsis survivors studied by Calgary researchers