Providing professional healthcare, employee assistance programming, and organizational consulting services since 1987
The Pace Consulting Group provides organizations of all types with services designed to enhance employee health and organizational functioning. During the past 25 years of providing quality services, Pace has earned a reputation for being responsive, thorough, competent, and caring in assisting the individuals, families and organizations who utilize our services. Pace is a leader in offering comprehensive counselling services as well as training, development and consulting for organizations of all sizes and across many industries.
Learn more about What We Offer, read our Health Blog, or if you are an existing client please visit the Client Area of our website. If you would like to request service online, simply click the eRequest logo to begin.
- Ebola quarantine in Liberia threatened by lack of food
- Little girl born without ears may undergo reconstructive surgery
- Kids’ Poor Decision-Making May Predict Teen Issues
- Software Model Predicts Risk of Depression Relapse
- Animal Therapy Can Ease College Stress
- Marital Strife + Depression = Increased Obesity Risk
- Caregivers Nova Scotia offers relief for families taking care of loved ones
- Colic in babies reduced with probiotics, Canadian study finds
- Canadian experimental Ebola vaccine vials arrive in Geneva
- Chikungunya, mosquito-borne virus, infects 201 Canadian travellers